News for CAPC and AOC families (June 18th 2020)
CAPC will run small group outdoor activities for families and children in the summer as public access to most public park facilities and playgrounds are open. In order to practice social distancing, we limit the number of families participating in each small group activity. Interested families are required to make pre-registration on Eventbrite. Below are Eventbrite registration links for August.
August 11-13: Nature Adventure in Nature Park
August 18-20: Yoga & Games at King George Park
August 25-27: Story Walk and Picnic at South Arm Park
To download or view the CAP-C Summer schedule please click HERE.
News for CAPC and AOC families (March 17th 2020)
In response to COVID-19, CAPC Program and Avenues of Change events are suspended effective March 17, 2020 until further notice.
Although the CAPC Program and Avenues of Change events are suspended, we would like to remind families that we are still here for them. The Touchstone Early Years staff continue to provide outreach support for families by phone, email and WeChat.
In addition, we are offering online programming for families
* CAPC Circle Time in English & Mandarin, also English & Cantonese on our YouTube channel every Tuesday and Thursday.
* CAPC session on Zoom meeting evey Thursday (contact us for the Zoom Meeting link)
Join us on WeChat:
Join us on WeChat:
CAP-C is a federally funded program that provides a supportive learning environment
and community support to parents, grandparents, caregivers and their children aged 0-6 years.
- Promote health and social development of children (Age: 0-6 )
- Build social support network for families
- Family empowerment (education/community resources)
- Chinese family support groups
- Summer recreation programs in partnership with Richmond Family Place
- Community support in Strong Start Programs
For more information and/or to volunteer, contact Annie Leung.